Are you looking for a rewarding career where you get to make a difference? Are you seeking employment with a successful company that cares about its employees and treats them with the respect and appreciation they deserve? Look no further! Blue Water Behavioral Consulting is continuously looking to add great people to our growing team.
Behavior Technician Position:
- High school diploma.
- Passion for working with children, adolescents, and young adults
- Passion for helping individuals with special needs reach their full potential
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Absence of any criminal history (per a 10-year federal, state, and county background check)
- 1+ years experience working with individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities
- 1+ years experience working with typically developing children
- Completion of (or working towards) Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, or related field.
- Completion of college coursework in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- 1+ years experience delivering Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- RBT certification or eligibility
- CBT or LABA License through WA Dept of Health
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and education
- Flexible work schedule and very healthy work/life balance
- Daytime hours; no evenings or weekends required.
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Retirement benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 25+ hours per week
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to work in our new learning center in Burlington, WA
- Supportive work environment with opportunities for advancement
- Frequent on-site supervision and robust fieldwork and/or concentrated fieldwork opportunities (including indirect/unrestricted hours) for any candidate pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification)
- Continuing education opportunities
To apply, please email your letter of interest and resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also continuously welcome and encourage inquiries from Behavior Analysts (BCBAs/LBAs) and Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs/LABAs) who may be interested in becoming part of the Blue Water family!